Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ayden's Rash

 

 

 

 

Ayden's mysterious rash that appeared Sunday. It started on his neck and chest, spread to his trunk and shoulders, then to his arms and legs, now his face, hairline, hands, feet, and bootie. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and they tested him for scarlet fever which came back negative. They also talked about 5th disease, but he should have had red cheeks and spread to his hands and feet. Well, two days later it has spread to there, so I am going for the 5th disease. Basically, it is Hoof and Mouth for people. Very contagious and spreading to all schools here- nothing you can do for it, but wait it out. He is happy, healthy, and just looks awful!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my little man, He is soo adorable. I wish that I were there with him to hold him with his rash. I miss my booger-bear!!!

Anonymous said...

what a little trooper....Valentine's keess's and hogs all around.