Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, McKayleigh!

 

 

 

Our little tiny six pound nine ounce baby turned seven today. Seven. It was filled with mixed emotion- we're so happy she is so popular, centered, smart, friendly, loyal, truthful, religious, talented, and funny... but she is still just our little toddler. We were eating lunch today before we left for the party and she stopped, looked across the table, and said, "I'm turning seven today at 3:01. Do you think you can handle it, Daddy?"! We smiled and said of course, but the time is just going by so very quickly. Don't grow up too fast, little angel. We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Livs Mommy said...

What a great birthday she had! Looks like it was perfect! I can NOT believe she is SEVEN years old! I was like "Oh, is she SIX already?" hahaha... wow - and the pic of her posing is so funny lolll