Friday, June 20, 2008

My Poor Baby!

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, Ayden tumbled off of the front porch and into the rose bushes. He ate with his left hand that night, and I'm sure it didn't feel well. Thursday, he tumbled onto his right arm again while playing outside. Again, it was a little tender, but didn't seem to bother him much more. Today, he was in socks on the hardwood floors and plopped on it again- this time, I decided to go to the doctor. After the x-rays at the hospital, then back to the doctor's office- he was put in a splint for three weeks. He has a small fracture around his wrist and this was to prevent any further injury. After we got home, I let him ride his bike. Guess what?!?! He tumbled right onto his right arm again!!! I put the bikes up for the month and he came in and watched Spongebob. He thinks it's pretty cool- says he is a superhero now. Hahaha! Poor Mommy and break numero uno- not too bad for being a parent for almost 7 years!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: