Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Family of International Artists!

 

 

 

 


The Kirtons are officially all a family of accomplished International Artists! I was accepted into the 10th Annual Faces International Online Juried Art Exhibition! All five of my pieces were chosen and I am very excited! It will be at www.upstreampeoplegallery.com worldwide beginning March 1 and running until February 28, 2009. It will be represented by a site that currently boasts over 800,000 hits a month! I was selected from the approximately 350 entries to date from various parts of the world. That makes Andrew, his mom (with her MANY frequent accepted pieces!), and me all on their various exhibitions! It really made me feel accomplished- I wasn't really thinking anything I did was that good, but I feel more confident to do more work now. Look for many more to come in the future from all of us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats! I've always thought your photos had a little something special! keep up the great work.
amanda