I know, I know... bad Mommy... It's been a while since we've posted any new pictures up. We have been crazy busy recently. (Always the excuse... but it's TRUE!) The kids get baptised tomorrow!!! We are very excited and so are they! Our church is having a cake and a little party for them as well to welcome them into the church even more! My mom is here visiting for their Baptism and our Confirmation next weekend, so she went with us to the Fall Festival held today. Here are a couple of shots from that- hats courtesy of my mom!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Been a While...
I know, I know... bad Mommy... It's been a while since we've posted any new pictures up. We have been crazy busy recently. (Always the excuse... but it's TRUE!) The kids get baptised tomorrow!!! We are very excited and so are they! Our church is having a cake and a little party for them as well to welcome them into the church even more! My mom is here visiting for their Baptism and our Confirmation next weekend, so she went with us to the Fall Festival held today. Here are a couple of shots from that- hats courtesy of my mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment